Saturday, August 11, 2007

Notes on this blog

I wish I could keep up with this better, but there are so many "fronts" to deal with in needing to better this country, to bring it back to itself, that I am constantly overwhelmed by the sheer size and scope of the problems facing the US under the Bushites. God save the people of the Gulf States - my heart goes out to them.

I'm going to try some automation for getting these stories linked - they all derive from a Google alert I have set up - I'm going to see if I can get it e-mailed directly into the blog. It's an experimental configuration, but if it helps keep this up to date it'll be worth it. We'll see how it goes.

It might be interesting for Google to do subject-oriented alerts available for direct publication to blogs such as this one. There are certain features an alert system of this type would need that I won't be able to address with the roundabout technique I am trying to set this up. I'll have to e-mail the suggestion to their development team.

Meanwhile, let's see if this will work over the next few days.

Regards, and wow, did I just leave everyone a ton of catch-up to scan!

Dan

No comments: